Fight For The Laser Lab
From Imperial College Robotics Society Wiki
Revision as of 20:06, 8 October 2011 by Harry
We want at least half of the practically unused laser lab in EEE 5th floor.
- We need to ask Prof Cheung
- He'll think that the future of the society is uncertain so we should tell him that even if the robotics society dies... it will be useful to students. Develop this idea
- There's no space for storage of projects between years.
- It's literally used once per year for laser course experiments. They always say that there's no other suitable dark place.
- Perhaps partition the room into a smaller laser lab, and an ICRS area.
More space will mean we can have something like this: